Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy 5th Day of Hanukkah!

My family just finished opening our Christmas presents! I got some amazing stuff! (a lot of clothes! Yay!) Among that I got this really cute vintage dress…




A Jesus Shirt…

These EPIC heels…

And moccasins which I had wanted SOOOOOOOOOO badly!


My brother got a BUNCH Legos…like 13 different ones. I guess Legos to him are like clothes/shoes/bags to me. =] He got this really cute beach house that I wish I could move into! If it were bigger of course. This is what I wore to church last night: Our choir’s unofficial “director” said we had to wear some variation of red, green, black, or white. I was really tempted to wear the red tights with a green sweater or something “festive” like that, but I decided against it. Unfortunately, some people didn’t get the memo and wore blue shirts…like 4 guys. And there’s only 7 of them! And one lady wore PINK. I was pretty annoyed since I had picked out my outfit according to the “dress code” and a bunch of people hadn’t…
Oh well. We still sounded pretty good, which is the important part.

Now I’m off to help my mom make vegetarian lasagna! Yum!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

chloe said...

The first dress looks awesome, that Jesus shirt is amazing, and those heels? Epic. I saw them at DSW & lusted over them for a few minutes.

yiqin; said...

Your shoes are great! Love the blue color! & those red tights are hot!! Merry Christmas dear :)