Sunday, December 21, 2008

"There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best..."

"What I do" meaning FASHION!!!!!!!
Ha. Well at least where I live.
I live in a town full of uninspired Abercrombie Clones and Wannabe Scene Kids...with the OCCASIONAL individual who tries to pull away from the pack...
As in me...and maybe 2-3 people in a school of 1,600+
I don't play by either of their rules. I wear what I want, whenever I want, and I'm not too concerned what people think about me...
So I decided to start a blog!
Anyways this is what I wore to church this morning, its kind of boring for me...but its church, I can't be too weird...it scares the old people. haha:


The print on the skirt is the bomb!!!!!!!

Shirt: Kohls, Cardigan: Mom's, Skirt: Limited Too (I've had this since 4th grade! lol.), Tights: old, Flats: Payless

I tend to keep things FOREVER...........which is sort of good, because I almost got rid of that skirt last year, and I would have been really sad if I had gotten up this morning thinking about wearing it and it wasn't there. I would have cried. No seriously. I would have.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

That is a cool print. Welcome to the blogging world!