Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's Your Opinion Of Random Words Like Triceratops, Dodgeball, and Hannah Montana?

My inspiration seems to have sort have flown out the window lately...
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I've been very very BUSY!
I had a play I was in on Monday and Tuesday, auditions for a play Tuesday and today, and lots of lovely, bundles of fun SCHOOL WORK!!! Oh joy.
I got to speak Italian in the play on Monday and Tuesday which was really fun! I must have sounded quite authentic because several people came up to me and said,
"Are you fluent in Italian?"
And I was like,
"Er...no, not really."
The premise of my scene was that this guy went on this date with a girl and she doesn't speak English and keeps saying just "Yes" of "No". Until finally she bursts into Italian!

I found pics of my nails painted yellow and pink...however the pink looks really red-orangeish, but whatever...
I will leave you with video from Coffee House! With me "beatboxing" (ha. right...) and Omega "rapping". The whole premise (my parents didn't catch the very beginning...) is that Amanda (the girl who walks in at the end) couldn't find TJ (the guy who walks in at the end) and that she picked two "random" members of the audience to MC.
OKAY NEVER MIND!!! MY COMPUTER IS BEING A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!
So maybe I'll have some video later...but not now as blogger is NOT loading the video. Grrrr....
I find out if I made the play tomorrow! Wish me luck...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for commentin ma blog...it hurt but i wus ok

plus i love ur nails. if onli i had da patience and steadiness to paint lik dat

Samantha Memoire said...

woah! your nails! ;D i adore them.

Amelia said...

I love the nails! Good luck with your school stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nice nails ;)!

Good luck!

Much Love,
Carlita

Emy Augustus said...

yeah totally make ur own font. it'd be really interesting to see what it looks like. I was comparing mine with my sister's, and mine is smaller, loopier looking and i added more little embellishments like swirls. haha

i like how you keep starting sentences in this blog with "the premise was ...."

Couture Carrie said...

Those nails rock. And I love random words!

xoxox,
CC

Kathryn said...

those nails are beautiful! and i hope you make the play!

yiqin; said...

I am so ashamed of my nails now :(

Isabel said...

Love your nails! So fancy!

Eleanor said...

You have inspired me to remove my ugly chipped red polish, and give myself a manicure :) good luck for the play!
xx

The Beauty Mum said...

So...DID YOU MAKE THE PLAY?

Andie said...

cool nails :D theyre truly outrageous!!
tagged you :)